Search This Blog

Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Night, 24 July 2009

"Excercise, Excercise, Excercise" is finally over! It was a long week for both Rachel and I. I had to get up everyday at 0300 and didn't get home until around 3-4PM, making for tired evenings. Rachel was a trooper through it all as she got up with me every morning to make me lunch and send me off to face the day. However, we did have some time in the evenings to have some nice time together and we even hosted a chili dinner on Thursday night for some of our friends. Last night, we went to Chili's on base and had dinner with some friends. Then we had a few people over here and just visited, talking about the events of the past week and other general life stuff. Shinedown's "Simple Man" got downloaded on ITunes and played over and over and over again! The Shemchuk's came over about 1030 and we went downtown for a cocktail with them. All in all, it was good Friday night and Rachel and I are looking forward to relaxing this weekend.

Cheers,

Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment