Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Four months old!
















Shafer is such a happy baby - smiling when I find him on his tummy in his crib in the morning, and giving me a sleepy grin with his heavy eyes at bedtime. Today, I gave him a frozen washcloth to soothe the TWO teeth that broke through his gums, and you would think I had given him a steak. He happily chewed on that until the Tylenol kicked in, and he was all smiles again.
He rolls over - easier from his back to his tummy than the other way around. Once he rolls over, he peers all around as if he has been dying to get this perspective. I rarely find him in the same position in his bed that I leave him in. Sometimes his feet are where his head should be, or he is sideways in the crib. He likes to have a hold of something when he falls asleep; either a blanket, an ear, or sometimes a bar of his crib like a little jailbird baby. Although it's too early to tell, he seems to be favoring his left hand...just like his daddy...



1 comment:

  1. GOOD STUFF!! Dad and Sharon told me they were enjoying the videos you were putting on your blog!!! I didn't know you were doing that!!! CRAP!!! But now I've been enjoying them myself!! Keep up the good writing and video skills, Rachel! And let's see some w/ Rick in them, huh? Miss seeing THAT guy as well!! Love you!!! :o) ~Kristi and family

    ReplyDelete