Here is a collection of some A-10 footage and pictures. I don't have 95% of my pictures here with me so there are many, many more I'd like to include that many of you are in. This is my first hack at it with the exception of a small video I made for the Squadron. Eventually, I'll get this all mastered and can create some really cool video's and slide show's for all to see.
Love Rick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AWESOME VIDEO!! AWESOME MUSIC!!! I am SOOOO impressed!!! Way to go! More! More! Encore! Encore! :o) All our love, Kristi and family
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing Rick - Jerry
ReplyDeleteGreat Vedio Rick! Keep safe, we love you!! Charlie
ReplyDeleteRick & Rachel,
ReplyDeleteWe just survived Christmas at our house. I read your blog of Dec 15 and the Mines's can get to a Lowes. Just in case you forgot.
Merry Christmas!
Jerry And Kathryn