Search This Blog

Saturday, December 5, 2009

51st Operations Group Holiday Party


Rick and I attended the Squadron party on Friday.  As you can see we had remarkable coordination with our outfits.  After a lovely night, we got home and coordinated grand symphony of rushing to the bathroom to puke our guts out.  I'm so thankful for having two bathrooms.  Once we rolled out of bed at abut 2 pm on Saturday, we heard there were over a dozen other cases of illness, several hospitalizations,  and Public Heath was involved.  The Wing Christmas party is next Saturday, and at the same place.  Although I am thrilled my dress will fit even better, I think I will eat prior to the party.

Two tickets to the Squadron Christmas Party ..... $60.00
Cab ride to our apartment                            ..... 4,000 Won
Making Christmas memories with Rick that involve bodily fluids  ....Priceless
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys! OH! HILARIOUS! Well, not really......YES REALLY! OMG (As Bria would say)!!! What memories!! Priceless indeed! Hope ya'll are feeling better! :o) Great story, Rachel Beth! Keep us posted! Love you! Krist and family

    ReplyDelete