This blog will be for all our family and friends to have a view into the world that will keep me occupied for the next several months. Many posts will be funny (to me anyway), some will be rant sessions where I vent my anger's, other's will be serious in nature, other's may be downright sad or contain some amazing things that American's are doing "over here"; all will be personal. With that, all I ask is for those of you who will be reading these post to honor my request that these post remain located only on this website (no cut and paste into an email), no sharing with people outside your immediate family, and lastly to honor that these will be my personal feelings; not a representation of me being an Officer in the US Air Force. I won't lie and say I'll post on here daily, but I will make an effort to keep all of you in the loop as much as I'm allowed. With that, let the posts begin!
Rick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment