I took a trip to the amazing Flower Market today. The market consists of several green-house buildings with every kind of potted plant and flower you can imagine. There is every color of orchid, rows of cut roses, and even Venus fly traps! They have many types of plants that I have not ever seen before, including a cactus with what looks like fur on the top. See below! It smells wonderful, and I could roam around there for hours.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Flower Market
I took a trip to the amazing Flower Market today. The market consists of several green-house buildings with every kind of potted plant and flower you can imagine. There is every color of orchid, rows of cut roses, and even Venus fly traps! They have many types of plants that I have not ever seen before, including a cactus with what looks like fur on the top. See below! It smells wonderful, and I could roam around there for hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment