
As Rick updates us on the cold and snowy weather in Alaska, I'm 'enjoying' triple digits in Arizona. It is splendid to still be able to go the pool!
Spending time with my niece and nephew is fantastic. I can't believe how grownup they are becoming, and SMART! Bria brought home straight As on her report card, and Braxton was close to the same. Braxton attends several Karate classes, and even helps teach the younger group! He has also acquired a taste for Rock and Roll. I find this amazing as his mother thinks 'rocking out' is Barry Manilow's Copa Cabana. I'm not judging.
Bria is in dance and voice lessons. She performed at Karaoke night, and I was blown away. I had expected to see this little girl timidly sing a song from a Disney movie. Instead, my sweet Bria belted out 'I will Survive'. WOW! She then politely thanked the DJ when she handed the microphone back to him. I was impressed with her ability, stage presence, and manners.
Both kids are very interested in life over in Korea, and are anxious to know where Aunt Rachel and Uncle Rick will be living after Korea.
I have included a picture that I found in one of Bria's workbooks. Just precious.
WOW! The tallest thing in the world is living in my house! THAT IS SO AWESOME, DUDE!!! :o)
ReplyDelete