I really am trying to pack light, but dividing my time between Arizona and Missouri, I really need a wide range of clothing. The beauty of going to America is that I can actually buy whatever I need. Wahooo! I am also ready to put a hurt on some American food!
My wonderful husband seems to be enjoying Alaska. He updates me on the wildlife he encounters on his runs. Just warms the cockles of my heart to know he is out in the middle of the frozen tundra, IPOD blaring, oblivious to the rabid beasts stalking him. Thankfully, I'm confident he could charm the fur off a black bear.
I'm very much looking forward to my trip back to the US, but I will be so happy when my wonderful husband and I are back home together. I was just getting used to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment